You can choose one of the following output formats for results of your search
(some of the formats may not be available for external users):
In most of the output formats, clicking on keys yields complete BibTeX entry.
- Line Index. Keys and titles are typed. Each found item is
typed in a single line.
- Short Index. Only keys are typed. The most compact output format.
- Standard Index. Keys, authors and titles are typed. If
on-line publication, there is a reference to the PostScript file.
- Select Index. Only keys are typed. You can select a
subset of the listed keys and save the corresponding BibTeX items to
an ascii file.
- BibTeX Entries. Complete BibTeX entry for each found entry.
- Plain Keys. Text output with just plain keys of the found entries.
- Key Words. Key words of the found items, sorted alphabetically and without duplicities.
- PostScript File. You can save a PostScript file in which
the found reference are typeset.
- Bib/TeX/PS Session. You get all files created during BibTeX/LaTeX/dvips-ing the found items. E.g., *.blg, *.log, *.bbl, *.dvi. Use for checking syntax of your BibTeX files.