- Please register by Tuesday Jan 21, 2003. Participants from
may find useful the czech version of the registration form.
2. Camera-ready manuscripts
- The deadline for electronic transfer of the camera-ready manuscript is
Friday Jan 24, 2003.
- The cmpproc package for LaTeX2e has been sligtly modified [Jan 16, 2003]. Please download the new version.
- The format specification stays the same. This detailed specification might be useful especially when TeX is not used for preparation of the camera-ready
manuscript. For LaTeX2e users,
it suffices to use the 'final' parameter of cmpproc package.
- Specifically, we stress that papers must not contain headings and
page numbers (these will be added while completing the proceedings), and that the page limit is 6 in double-column format.
If you do not use TeX, you may find useful the following examples
of title pages:
While your camera-ready manuscript is finished, upload it using your paper ID and password. Two versions of the final paper can be uploaded: one suitable for
grayscale printing (this will be used for the paper proceedings), the
other suitable for the CD version of the proceedings. The two versions
may differ e.g. by videos linked from the body of the PDF file (CD version).
Uploading the paper version is necessary. Making and uploading the CD
version is optional. When no CD version is given, the paper version
is used for creating the CD version of the proceedings.
3. Preparation of your presentation
- Oral presentations: there will be 30 minutes for a talk,
including discussion. Preliminary programme is coming soon.
- Poster presentations: please prepare posters of width 95cm. We
will provide clamps of 95cm length in which the horizontal sides of
posters can be installed.