The package provides adaptive image processing functions, as a nodelet.
The package provides basic image processing functions.
Adaptive image processing using levels, gamma correction, with a possibility to set a percent of pixels to be saturated. All parameters of the nodelet can be modified on startup or using dynamic_reconfigure.
- image [sensor_msgs/Image] Input image.
- processed_image [sensor_msgs/Image] Processed image.
- min_intensity [int] Intensity to be mapped onto 0 (black).
- max_intensity [int] Intensity to be mapped onto 255 (white).
- gamma [double] Inverse gamma correction, output = input^(1/gamma).
- percent_saturated [double] Percent of pixels to be saturate.