The usual canoe-weekend will take a place from 26.5 to 28.5. at the river Horni Vltava, which is located in Sumava Mountains. The estimated price is 700CZK/person (overpayment will be returned after the trip). Registration is possible from today upto the time when 45 people will have been registered. Registration will be accepted by me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by Martin Bujnak (email@example.com) and will be officially valid since the time you pay the full price.
If you register by email, please send this information:
- How many adults do you register, how many children
- What own material do you have (boats, barrels, ...) and if you need any life jackets and barrels
- If you know, with whom do you want to share the boat
|Meno||Pocet osob (asi) + detská||Pocet lodí||Poznámka|
|Tomás Werner||1||0.5||1 padlo 0.5 barela|
|Vladimír Smutný||1 + 1||1||2 padla, 2 dospele a jednu detskou vestu, barel|
|Zuzana Kadava||4||2||4 padla|
|Mirko Navara||2||1||2 padla, barel|
|Jirí ®ára||5+2||2||4 padla + 1 detske, 3 vesty + 2 detske vesty, 4 barely|
|Jan Cech||1||0.5||1 padlo + 0.5 barelu|
|Martin Matouaek||1||0.5||1 padlo + 0.5 barelu|
|©tepán Obdrlálek||1||0.5||1 padlo + 0.5 barelu|
|Alexander Shekhovtsov||1||0.5||1 padlo + 0.5 barelu|
|Lukás Cerman||1||0.5||1 padlo + 0.5 barelu|
|Pavol Vlcek||1||0.5||1 padlo + 0.5 barelu + vesta|
|Milan Petrík||1||0.5||1 padlo + 0.5 barelu|
|Michal Havlena||2||1||2 padla + barel + 2 vesty|
|Vlastimil Havran||1||0.5||1 padla + 0.5 barelu + vesta|
|Ivan Medonos||3||1.5||3 padla + 1.5 barelu + 3 vesty|
The Real Adventure Begins:
We will sleep in our own tents in camping Soumarsky most:
- there are dry toilets and drinking water available, no showers, only the river for washing
- there is a fireplace, firewood is in the near forest
- there is a wolleyball playground without the net (so we can play something, if someone brings some ball)
- near the camp there is a pub, which is open "untill there are customers"
26.5. 16:20 Meeting at Smichovske nadrazi (here).
The bus will take us to the camp Soumarsky Most.
- 27.5. morning The bus will move us Borova Lada and we will go by
canoes back to our camp (lunch break will be in Horni Vltavice). Tents and
the other equipment can remain in the camp, because we will come back to
the camp in the evening.
- 28.5. morning We will start from the camp and continue to Pekna,
where the bus will take us back to Prague (Smichovske nadrazi).
Pavol Vlcek & Martin Bujnak