Center for Machine Perception is a university research center performing fundamental and applied research in computer vision, robotics, machine learning, pattern recognition, and mathematics.
Selected research topics (more research topics)
|3D Reconstruction||Face detection||Machine learning||Robotics||Recognition|
- 2014-09-01 seminar: prof. Jake K. Aggarwal: Recognition of Human Activities and Emotions
- 2013-05-27 Tanja Schilling‘s OAGM/AAPR 2013 paper T. Schilling, T. Pajdla. Euclidean Upgrade from a Minimal Number of Segments was awarded the best student paper prize.
- 2013-05-25 CMP invites students to work at the CMP during the summer 2013 (description and available topics in Czech).
- 2013-05-23 Martin Bujnak defended his PhD thesis Algebraic solutions to absolute pose problems.
- 2013-05-20 Jiří Borovec was awarded a diploma at the FEE CTU student conference POSTER 2013.
- 2013-05-16 Juan David Garcia has defended his PhD thesis Multichannel Image Information Similarity Measures: Applications to Colposcopy Image Registration.
- 2013-05-10 Michal Havlena‘s PhD thesis Incremental Structure from Motion for Large Ordered and Unordered Sets of Images was awarded the CSKI prize for the best 2012 PhD dissertation in cybernetics and informatics in the Czech Republic .