Skip to content
- CMP Canoe trip May 29-31, 2020; V. Hlaváč seeks organizers, ideally Ph.D. students. They will select the river.
- One-day CMP colloquia (a one-day event once or twice per semester with 5-6 invited speakers, co-organized jointly with the Czech Society for Pattern Recognition. The principal organizer is Jiří Matas)
- Computer Vision Winter Workshops are are the annual meeting formed around four groups: the Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group, TU Wien, the Visual cognitive systems laboratory and Laboratory for machine intelligence, Ljubljana, the Institute for Computer Graphics and Vision, TU Graz, and the Center for Machine Perception of the Czech Technical University in Prague. The basic goal of the workshop is to communicate fresh ideas within the four groups and provide the conference experience to Ph.D. students. The workshop is open to everyone.
- CMP canoe trips (the last weekend of May, each year)
- 2019-05-24 to 26 CMP canoe trip, Berounka, organizers Václav Hlaváč, Ondřej Holešovský
- 2018-05-25 to 27 CMP Canoe Trip, organizer Gabriela Šejnová, Michael Tesař
- 2018-02-05 to 2018-02-07 Computer Vision Winter Workshop 2018 organized by CMP and the Czech Pattern Recognition Society in Český Krumlov
- 2016-04-29 One full day bus excursion for students to the Deutsches Museum in München, Germany