I have been supervising the following theses:
Current PhD students
- Kostiantyn Antoniuk (co-advised with V.Hlavac), Discriminative learning from partially annotated examples [PDF]. Defended Feb 24, 2017.
- Michal Uricar, Detector of facial landmarks [PDF]. Defended 2011.
- Ondrej Fisar, Structural classifier for gender recognition [PDF]. Defended 2011.
- Jan Rathousky, Recognition of a Line of Text [PDF]. Defended 2007.
- Holesovsky Ondrej, Face Descriptor Learned by Convolutional Neural Networks [PDF]. Defended 2015.
- Krcek Jan, Gender and Age Estimation from Video [PDF]. Defended 2015.
- Cerny Pavel, Heart Beat Rate Estimation from Video [PDF]. Defended 2014.
- Dmitry Basavin, Efficient algorithm for regularized risk minimization [PDF]. Defended 2013.