I am now a research scientist at Google Perception in Grenoble.
I completed my PhD under the supervision of Teddy Furon in the Linkmedia team of Inria Rennes, and my MSc degree in Bilkent University under the supervision of Pinar Duygulu Sahin. I received my BSc from the State University of New York at Binghamton.
I work in the field of computer vision, specifically in large scale image retrieval.
- Paper accepted to CVPR 19: Label propagation for deep semi-supervised learning. Code is available here.
- Paper accepted to ACCV 18: Hybrid Diffusion: Spectral-Temporal Graph Filtering for Manifold Ranking.
- Paper accepted to ECCV 18: Local Orthogonal-Group Testing.
- My PhD thesis was awarded the Fondation Rennes 1 Best Thesis Award in the field of Mathematics & Science, Information and Communication Technologies.
- Three papers accepted to CVPR 18.
- Our paper WACV 2018.
- Dec. 2017: I am now a post-doctoral researcher at Center for Machine Perception in Prague.