The Center for Machine Perception (CMP) of the Czech Technical University in Prague has been organizing the weekend long canoeing trips every year since 1994. The trip takes place in the last weekend of May. We usually go to one of Czech or Moravian rivers. The CMP canoeing trips are organized by CMP members, usually new PhD students. Prof. Vašek Hlaváč initiated the CMP canoeing trips and has had an eye on it since.
Past CMP Canoeing trips
The following list provides past CMP canoeing trips ordered chronologically. The list provides the name of the river, names of organizers and link to web pages the organizers made (if available).
- 2016 - Berounka [mail] organised by Ondrej Fikar and Vojtech Salansky
- 2015 - Tichá Orlice [mail] organised by Milan Šulc and Vladimir Petrik
- 2014 - Ohře [mail] organised by Martin Pecka and Tomáš Hodaň
- 2013 - Vltava [mail] organised by Čeněk Albl and Libor Wagner
- 2012 - Morava [mail] organised by Jirka Borovec and Martin Bresler
- 2011 - Lužnice organised by Andrej Mikulík and Tomáš Vojíř
- 2010 - Vltava [mail] organised by Petr Gronat and Honza Mačák
- 2009 - Ploucniče organised by Radim Tylecek and Honza Heller
- 2008 - Ohře organised by Martin Dolejší and David Hurych
- 2007 - Lužnice [mail] organised by Jan Petr and Zdenka Uhríková
- 2006 - Teplá Vltava organised by Pavol Vlcek and Martin Bujnak
- 2005 - Tichá Orlice organised by Michal Perdoch and Karel Zimmermann
- 2004 - Ploučnice [mail] organised by Jan Cech and Jan Petr
- 2003 - Sazava [mail] organised by Pavel Krizek and Martin Svec
- 2002 - Berounka [mail] organised by Karel Hanton and ...
- 2001 - Ohře [mail] organised by Jana Kostkova and Honza Dupac
- 2000 - Otava [mail] organised by Jan Dostal and Hynek Bakstein
- 1999 - Ohře organised by Tomáš Svoboda and ...
- 1998 - Vltava organised by Ondřej Drbohlav and ...
- 1997 - Tichá orlice organised by Tomáš Svoboda and Vít Zyka
- 1996 - Otava organised by ... and ...
- 1995 - Ohře organised by Luboš Král and Svatopluk Kraus
- 1994 - Vltava organised by Vašek Hlaváč